About Us > Our Philosophy
Our challenge is to affect change in our clients, have a positive impact on our system and make a difference in our community.
To provide community based substance abuse assessment, education, case management and treatment to individuals involved in the criminal justice system through evidence based approaches.
T.A. Patterson believes in……
- an eclectic approach to substance abuse treatment including but not limited to cognitive behavioural therapy, solution focused therapy and brief intervention therapy.
- our clients having the ability and capacity to change.
- client centered programming that utilizes a client’s strengths.
- the pursuit of continuous quality improvement.
- advocating for our clients, where possible.
- fair and compassionate treatment of others.
- making a difference in our client’s lives.
- providing a dynamic work environment where the staff can develop and exercise their clinical skills.
- supporting our staff in their roles as clinicians.